14 septembre 2011

R I P D J M E H D I



 « We lost our brother. No words. »
                                       @Chromeo
  
                                    « Mehdi, our friend, role model and inspiration has left us. 
                                          You changed changed music and the lives of a lot of us... »
@Outlines

« Shocked. I remember being twelve and buying the
I Am Somebody EP on CD, still rocking to it. »
                                                           @Madeon

« We all lost a hero today. I will never forget your smile, M. »     
@ParaOne

« RIP Mehdi. All our love and thoughts to your family 
and the @edbangerrecords friends. So sad... »
                                                                 @Yelle

« When mehdi smiled you wanted to smile. When he gave you a hug, 
you held it : because he was full of love, and we all knew it. » 
  @Tiga

« Rip Mehdi, we're speechless...  »
                    @HoussedeRacket

 « We're speachless. Dear Mehdi, we will          
miss you so much. big big love. no words »         
 @Digitalism   

« You gave us so much inspiration and love. You will always stay
in our hearts and your beautiful soul will always be around // 
you will be missed, my french cousin but you will never 
be gone because you are staying alive in our memories forever »
                                                                             @BoysNoize 

 « my heart is bleeding, my memories are poppin' in my head,             
i just can't remember them all. the most important thing is love, Forever. »        
@Brodinski 

« I will never forget our A-Team... we have so many great memories 
each filled with such love happiness and fun... I dont know how will will »
                                                                                             @Uffie 

« I LOVE U MEHDI »
            @Riton





DJ Mehdi 
(1977 - 2011)
† 





Carte Blanche : Dj Mehdi + Riton

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire